Intacol shavings are made from natural timber that didn't had any treatments or addition of resins. The process consists in using machines specifically designed to transform the timber logs into timber chips. Timber chips then pass through a dryer which reaches 700°C in order to dry and sterilize them. The product is subsequently passed through sieves in order to extract the dust and is finally pressed and packed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• 100% natural and fresh timber;
• 5% moisture;
• No chemical additives;
• No dust or fungus;
• Highly absorbent;
• Rectangular bundle wrapped in transparent plastic;
• Approximate weight of the pack 18 kg;
• Volume of pressed pack 100 liters;
• Volume after opening 500 liters.